The other day, while emptying the fridge, you noticed a small box half-opened and wondered, “What is baking soda good for, besides inhibiting odors and burns,” I asked myself. Well, I can answer that question. We’ve compiled a list of ways you can use baking soda to clean your house and eliminate odors. There are many ways to clean with baking soda, but this natural household cleaner works for a multitude of applications, from cleaning sinks to brightening sheets.
How to clean your kitchen with baking soda?
Unclogging Clogged Drains
Clogged drains are the worst thing ever. Fortunately, there is a simple way to unclog your drains with baking soda.
- Mix ½ cup of baking soda with 2 cups of vinegar.
- And pour it down the drain and rinse with boiling water.
After cleaning your sink, you can clear your head with a yoga session.
Restore the shine to tarnished silverware
Make tarnished silver shine.
When your family comes to visit, it’s time to take out the silverware and give it back its shine. To make your face reflect your personality, here’s what you need to do.
- Start by placing a sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet.
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 1 tablespoon of salt, ½ cup of white vinegar, and boiling water.
- Add the silver, making sure each piece is in contact with the leaf. The water and other ingredients activate the baking soda and transfer the thread to the leaf.
- Once the silver has been removed from the bowl, polish off any remaining residue.
Use baking soda to easily degrease your oven and prevent a fire.
- Make a paste with half a cup of baking soda and a few tablespoons of water.
- Apply it inside the oven with gloves and cover the dirty area completely.
- Leave it on overnight so it can rest.
- After 12 hours, wipe the oven with a damp cloth.
No more stubborn stains! The result of kickboxing.
Fighting Mold in the Dishwasher
Don’t be afraid! Just when you think you’ve gotten rid of the mold on the back of the shower stall, you realize there’s a green stain in the dishwasher. A few tablespoons of baking soda dissolved in a glass of water helps keep this scourge at bay. Pour it into the bottom of the dishwasher and run the wash cycle. Repeat this every month to keep the bacteria at bay.
How to clean your bathroom with baking soda?
Cleaning the shower curtain
There are many ways to clean your bathroom with baking soda. A baking soda cleaning solution is the best way to remove mold and dirt from shower curtains. You can also use a paste of baking soda and water to clean your shower curtain. Use a nylon brush to remove mildew, soap scum, and dirt. For shower doors, check out our cleaning guide to find out how to get your shower door looking great again.
Cleaning Dirty Seals
If you’re not sure what color your tile grout is, it’s time to learn how to clean it with baking soda.
- Make a paste with baking soda and lemon juice.
- Clean the joints with a toothbrush.
- Leave for five minutes, then rinse with warm water to remove mold, mildew, and deposits and give the joint a new look.
Cleaning sinks, bathtubs, and toilet bowls
Baking soda is an abrasive product, so care should be taken with sinks and tubs. However, for most countertops and tubs, baking soda can be used to safely remove plaque and stubborn stains. Simply pouring baking soda into a wet sink or tub will remove stains and restore shine.
Cleaning the living room with baking soda
Freshen up your carpets
When dirty shoes, dropped food and dust get on your carpets, they can cause a stubborn odor that stinks up your apartment. If your carpets and rugs are starting to smell, here are some tips for deodorizing them with baking soda.
- Think about the stain on your carpet.
- Take a bag of baking soda and sprinkle it on the carpet.
- Wait 10 minutes, then vacuum up the baking soda and any odor-causing stains.
For stubborn stains, it’s best to call in a specialist. Visit here: best lounge cleaning in Crows nest
Upholstered furniture, such as sofas, is hopefully not used very often, but they can still get moldy. This baking soda tip is a quick and easy way to clean upholstery.
- Remove all cushions and upholstery and sprinkle baking soda on cushions, pillows, and upholstery.
- Wait 10 minutes and then use the brush nozzle of your vacuum cleaner to suck up the baking soda and odors.
- Use the grout nozzle to vacuum hard-to-reach areas of the sofa and remove food scraps or dirt.
Cleaning with baking soda couldn’t be easier, from removing mold and mildew to creating scents. Here are some ways to make cleaning easier. Whether you do the cleaning yourself or leave it to the Clean Couches Sydney, we have everything you need.
Why You Should Experiment With A New Design For Your Room
4 Important Systems to Install in You House
What Are The Benefits Of An Air Cooler?
Top Five Criteria to Consider When Hiring a Video and Photography Company