- Techjury predicts the global AR and VR market will grow by $209.2 billion by 2022.
- Almost 78% of Americans are now familiar with AR and VR technologies (Techjury).
Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality are no longer futuristic technologies, but ones that have already arrived.
Industries like Gaming and entertainment, Healthcare, Education, etc., were early AR and VR adopters. Now, more and more industries are also embracing these immersive technologies and launching their services. This has led to many more AR/VR companies offering solutions in this space.
For the past few years, there has been a relentless improvement in AR and VR technologies. It has become ubiquitous for AR/VR companies in India to offer multi-domain solutions with immersive technologies.
Techjury also reports,
- The total number of AR users will reach 1.73 billion by 2024.
- Moreover, AR headset shipments will reach 30+million devices by the end of 2023.
Hence, the selection of a suitable solution provider is crucial.
We list here some of the most innovative AR/VR Companies globally. These companies have carved out a name and reputation with bespoke AR and VR driven applications.
EDIIIE, one of the finest AR VR companies in India, is the hub of AR, VR, and MR solutions.
EDIIIE offers a virtual world of endless possibilities. At EDIIIE, imagination becomes reality with immersive and innovation. EDIIIE is an expert in designing and developing Innovative, Interactive, and Immersive custom solutions catering to multi-domain business needs.
The company revolutionizes technological ideas for industries like,
- Gaming and Entertainment
- Oil and Gas
- Real Estate, and so on.
EDIIIE dedicatedly provides AR, VR, and MR integrated business, gaming, educational, and animated solutions pivoting on quality assurance and customer satisfaction.
Bricks And Goggles
Bricks and Goggles are glamorizing the construction space.
The company is determined to add value to the construction industry. They offer all services from building design to construction execution.
- The Netherlands-based company has introduced 3D VR building designs.
- It allows the users to get a clear picture.
- The 3D design in the VR environment adds visibility, enabling the users to detect flaws easily.
The services of Bricks and Goggles are compatible with RHINO, ArchiCad, Revit, and SketchUp. It offers both Oculus and HTC Vive VR solutions.
Fingent has been a globally successful partner to many companies across industries. Fingent has been dedicatedly providing Research and development Real Estate solutions based on immersive technologies to various companies across the globe.
Pillars of Excellence
- Data analytics
- Digital Transformation
- Infrastructure Management
Hyperlink Infosystem is amongst one of the reputed AR VR companies in India. It is also one of India’s top Android and iPhone app development companies. It specializes in developing interactive and attractive customized mobile applications and website development. Hyperlink Infosystem assures businesses remarkable growth through AR and VR development.
Intelivita is a well-recognised mobile app development company. It is experimenting with AR and VR to improve user experiences. This India-based company delivers innovative and well-crafted solutions. It’s AR and VR-driven mobile applications are for Android and iPhone.
Fracture Reality is a Microsoft partner company that plays a crucial role behind JoinXR. JoinXR is an online meeting and employee collaboration platform, mainly for data-intensive users.
- JoinXR leverages cloud computing and immersive technologies.
- It enables users to participate in holographic meetings, conferences and deliver engineering presentations.
- Fracture Reality provides digital twin interfaces for Mixed Reality and conventional PCs.
Invelon Technologies is again one of the well-recognized AR/VR companies. It specialises in building bespoke AR, VR, and MR solutions. It serves industries like Healthcare, Education, Marketing, and, most importantly, industry 4.0.
- Invelon provides a range of high-tech services for prototype testing
- Also offers product analysis within the cascade of its Aurora VR solution.
- Invelon also offers immersive training capsules for job skill improvement.
Juego Studios is another dazzling AR/VR company in India. It nurtures its passion for tinkering with immersive technologies. Juego Studios have developed mind-blowing mobile app solutions, gaming solutions, etc.
Juego Studios offers end-to-end solutions in native and cross-platform on the pillars of
- hybrids app development frameworks
- AR, VR, and IoT solutions.
The Kulathoor-based company, Travancore Analytics is a globally recognized custom software development company offering future-ready solutions driven by AR and VR.
The company’s proficiency and comprehensive experience help business enterprises leap ahead with immersive solutions.
Strivr, a VR-powered learning platform enables companies to upskill their workplace productivity and elevate employee engagement. Strivr offers immersive learning solutions for industries like,
- Financial Services
- Manufacturing Industry, etc.
The Strivr learning solutions boost workplace productivity and employee skills.
- The global AR revenue will strike $340 billion by 2028 (Techjury).
- The global VR software and hardware market will grow by $4.6 billion in 2022 and $5.1 billion by 2023.(Super data)
Businesses, today require out of the box solutions to strive through challenges and stay ahead of the game. These mentioned AR/VR companies are at the forefront of enabling businesses to thrive in the technological era.