The heat of summer has begun to build up, and in several regions of the nation, the temperature has already surpassed the threshold of 40 degrees, which is considered to be quite high. The fan is of no use at all, and although the air conditioner does a good job of cooling you down, as soon as you get your power bill, you start to question if you’re paying for your comfort or just giving money to the air conditioner.
So the question is what are some potential solutions that would keep you cool while keeping your power expenditures to a minimum? The solution is an air cooler with a high level of performance.
How Does An Air Cooler Function?
The operation of an air cooler is straightforward and based on a fundamental physical process known as evaporation. A pump moves water from a tank to a cooling pad inside of an air cooler. This movement transfers the water from the tank to the pad. Now, the air is drawn in from the surrounding area by an air cooler fan or blower, and it is then circulated over the cooling pad. Evaporation causes the air to become cooler as it moves through the environment, resulting in a cooler airflow in whatever direction the air is moving.
Why Should You Go Out And Get An Air Cooler?
Air coolers provide several advantages over air conditioners, but the following are the top seven reasons why you should invest in an air cooler.
- An air cooler is far more cost-effective than an air conditioner. Most air coolers cost just fifty percent of what an air conditioner would cost to chill a single room.
- Air coolers are extremely portable and directional, meaning they can chill any target area. They also allow the option of focusing in only one direction, which means that the airflow can be regulated, making them an excellent choice for napping.
- When utilizing an air cooler, the area being cooled does not need to be segregated in any way. This is arguably the most significant challenge that the majority of people have when using air conditioners. Even if only a little ventilation hole is left exposed in the room, air conditioners are unable to provide enough cooling; thus, before turning them on, the space must be hermetically sealed.
- Even after extended usage, air conditioners do not cause an increase in the level of humidity in the space. They make use of the concept of evaporation, and the air is subsequently cooled as a result of this process.
- Beneficial to the environment: Air coolers utilize water as their coolant, which is not only safe to use but also friendly to the environment.
- Air coolers do not require any type of specific insulation in the room, and they can work without a stabilizer; moreover, the majority of air coolers manufactured nowadays can run on inverter power as well. Because it requires less power than an AC, you can kick back and relax without being concerned about your battery running out of juice.
- Low expenses of operation and maintenance The Air Cooler has little impact on the environment by consuming power, and it also has a low cost of maintenance. If something goes wrong with an air cooler, it is possible to fix it fast because the replacement components are much more affordable and can be found readily anywhere.